Monday, March 26, 2012

Three Minutes Biting Your Nails

Normanday #21: Write with the lights on


Write for three minutes about…


…a time you were afraid…


Email what you wrote to woof at bright dot net by the end of the day April 1 (put “Norman is Fearless” in the subject line). I’ll post as many of my favorite entries as I want next Monday. Include your first name (or, even better, use a pen name) and age (unless you’re tortoise-old). If you’re a published writer, include a biography to be posted with your entry.


Here are the entries from last week when I asked you to write for three minutes about…


…an entomologist who is secretly afraid of ants…



Cranberly

ANTI


Ant No Way


Don't mind me, I’m just buggin’!



Morzant

An In Depth Examination of Ironic Phobias


A Practical Guide to Choosing a Career


Immersion Therapy, Or: How to Lure a Million Colonies of Ants into a Phobic Entomologist’s Pantry


Eat Your Fear: Thirty Ways to Prepare Delectable Hymenoptera Dishes



Bigfoot

Entomology: It’s No Picnic


Under Fire…Ants


Mountain Out of an Ant Hill




No comments: