Monday, December 26, 2011

Three Minutes with Frostystein, Take 2

Normandy #8: Second time’s a charm


Last week I asked you to write about this photograph. There wasn’t a single taker. I guess you were all too bloated with egg nog and snickerdoodles to write. I hate to let a good snowman photo go to waste, so I’m giving you a second chance.


Write for three minutes about this snowman. Or his hats. Or the flamingo just out of the picture frame. For the love of mutant snowmen, write something!



Email what you wrote to woof at bright dot net by this Sunday (put “Norman is an Endless Source of Mirth” in the subject line). I’ll post as many of my favorite entries as I want next Monday. Include your first name (or, even better, use a pen name) and age (unless you’re tortoise-old). If you’re a published writer, include a biography to be posted with your entry.

No comments: